Laguiole en Aubrac Kitchen Knife 15 cm blade – Handle of your choice
Laguiole en Aubrac Kitchen knife 15cm is comfortable and ergonomic and will quickly become indispensable for the realization of all your dishes. Not as big as the chef knife but bigger than the paring knife let yourself be tempted by the perfect balance and size between its handle and blade of this knife. Blade, finger protection (goiter) and handle part (full tang) of the knife are forged from one piece and riveted to the handle shells with three steel rivets each. Steel parts are made of 12C27MOD stainless steel.
You can choose the material you want for the handle among all the available materials below : Black Ebony wood, Juniper, Walnut wood, Olivewood.
Laguiole en Aubrac® is distinguished by the French label “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant“, a mark of recognition of the French State, put in place to reward French firms for the excellence of their traditional and industrial know-how, and “Made in Aveyron” by the Aveyronnais label confirming the authentic origin of the countryside area: Aveyron.
- 100% crafted by hand in Aubrac, France, home of the genuine Laguiole knives.
- Full tang stainless steel blade with handle of your choice : Black Ebony wood, Juniper, Walnut wood, Olivewood.
- More info on all our handle materials on the page of our dedicated guide!
- Total length of the knife: 26cm/10″. Blade size 15cm/5.9″. Weight: +/- 110gr/3.9 oz.
- Hand wash only and dry immediately.
- Delivered in a cardboard box with certificate of origin/authenticity and lifetime guarantee.
*NB: Please note that the model photo is representative but does not certify that you will have these exact ribs and colors due to the 100% natural origin of the handle materials.