(4) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information necessary for the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You should therefore make sure that the e-mail address you have registered with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically assured and, in particular, is not prevented by spam filters.
3 – Products designed on estimate
(1) You provide us with the appropriate information, texts or files necessary for the individual design of the goods via the online ordering system or by e-mail. Our possible specifications on file formats must be respected (engraving).
(2) You agree not to transmit any quotation data whose content violates the rights of third parties (in particular copyright, name rights, trademark rights) or violates the laws in force. You expressly indemnify us against all third party claims invoked in this context. This also applies to the costs of legal representation required in this context.
(3) We do not verify the accuracy of the data transmitted and we accept no liability for any errors.
4 – Guarantee
(1) The statutory warranty rights apply. Laguiole en Aubrac offers a lifetime warranty against any manufacturing defect. Defects of use are not taken into account for the guarantee. Laguiole en Aubrac products not purchased on this site cannot be covered, only customers who have purchased from Laguiole.Store (Laguiole Export) are covered. Please contact your reseller or directly to the manufacture in order to take charge of your products by making sure that they are indeed products of the “Laguiole en Aubrac” brand and not Laguiole or chateau laguiole.
(2) As a consumer, you are urged to check the item for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage seen immediately after delivery and to notify us and the freight forwarder as soon as possible. If you don’t, it has no effect on your legal warranty claims.
a) Only our own information and the manufacturer’s product description are deemed to be accepted as item quality, and not other advertisements, public promotions, and statements by the manufacturer or other resellers. Any purchase on this site at a higher or lower price from another site or store cannot be the subject of a claim for compensation against us or a third party.
b) In the event of defects, we guarantee, at our option, repair or subsequent delivery. If the rectification of the defect fails, you can either request a price reduction or withdraw from the contract. The rectification of defects is deemed to have failed after a second unsuccessful attempt, unless something else results in particular from the nature of the item or the defect or other circumstances. In the event of repairs, we do not have to bear the additional costs resulting from the shipment of the goods to a location other than the place of performance, provided that the shipment does not correspond to the intended use of the merchandise.
c) The lifetime warranty period from delivery of the goods. The warranty does not apply:
For culpably caused damage to life, body or health and other damage caused intentionally or through gross negligence; in the case of objects which have been used not in accordance with their normal use and have caused its defect;
in the event of legal remedies that you have against us under warranty rights.
5 – Choice of law
(1) French law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies to the extent that it does not remove the protection granted by the mandatory provisions of the law of the State in which the consumer has his habitual residence (principle of favorability).
(2) The provisions of the United Nations Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
6 – Right of withdrawal & Exchanges
(1) You have 14 days from the date of receipt to exercise your right of withdrawal. Please note that the transaction costs of the payment organizations will be deducted from the amount of your purchase (3.5% + 0.25 €) as well as the handling costs: box / envelope / shipping costs if these were free at the time of your ordered. We do not reimburse the cost of returning these products. We accept changes of mind but cannot be in deficit. Also we ask you to make a thoughtful choice of product at the time of your purchase.
(2) You can exchange your product if it does not meet your expectations. The costs inherent in changes, shipments remain at your expense..
(3) Engraving is offered to you on our products. Any personalized product cannot be exchanged or refunded. Any spelling error on your initiative cannot be exchanged or refunded.
(4) The handle materials are of natural origin. It cannot be the subject of a complaint for non-conformity with the photos. The guillochage depends on artistic inspiration of the worker, we cannot make a catalog of it and condition the inspiration of the workers. The photo is for representative purposes only. By accepting these general conditions of sale, you accept the tacit contract of the indication of each product page: “Please note that the photo is for representative purposes, but does not certify that you will have this precise color / veining due to the origin 100% natural of the material of the handle, however it will come as close as possible to one of these photos “.
(5) Made-to-order products cannot be claimed for reimbursement once the manufacturing process has started. Each product page indicates a manufacturing time of 2 to 4 weeks. As well as in the summary of your order which is sent to you by email as order confirmation. The products are produced and shipped within 15 days in general but can go up to 4 weeks during periods of strong influence in the workshops.
(6) We favor two reliable carriers: DHL or Colissimo. Transport risks are covered provided that the buyer has checked the products on their arrival and has exercised the usual reservations with the carrier within 48 hours after receipt of the package. If your package has not been delivered to you, we will do everything to assist you with the customer service of the carrier concerned.
II. Legal Notice
1. Identity of the seller
Laguiole Export SASU
16 Fernand Saguet quay
SIREN: 83216139200010 – VAT: FR832161392 – E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternative dispute resolution:
the European Commission provides an out-of-court online dispute resolution platform (OS platform), available at: https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information on the formation of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the options for correction are carried out in accordance with the provisions “Conclusion of the contract” of our General Conditions (Part I.)
3. Language of the contract, storage of the contract text
3.1. The language of the contract is French.
3.2. We do not save the full text of the contract. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed or saved electronically using the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order, the order data will be sent to you by email.
3.3. For quotation requests outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer in text form, for example by e-mail, which you can print out or register electronically.
3.4 Essential characteristics of the product or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services can be found in the respective offer.
Prices are based on your IP. Therefore, they may be different depending on the international location. Countries outside the European Union are exempt from VAT.
Transaction costs and exchange costs, regardless of the country, are the responsibility of the customer, as are customs costs in the event of international shipment, and cannot be the subject of a complaint.