Laguiole en Aubrac Cheese Set – Handle: Premium wood
Dress your cheese tray with an original and luxurious Laguiole en Aubrac cheese set with premium wood handles! They will allow you to cut and serve all kinds of cheeses for any occasion.
- Spreader for soft cheeses or butter.
- Traditional French style with curved blade double-pointed cheese knife.
- Cleaver for hard cheeses.
With this beautiful French cheese knife set, each occasion indeed turns really special! Opt for the free engraving on the back of the blade: It’s free!
Laguiole en Aubrac® is distinguished by the French label “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant“, a mark of recognition of the French State, put in place to reward French firms for the excellence of their traditional and industrial know-how, and “Made in Aveyron” by the Aveyronnais label confirming the authentic origin of the countryside area: Aveyron.
- 100% crafted by hand in Aubrac, France, home of the genuine Laguiole knives.
- Full tang stainless steel blade. 2 stainless steel bolsters.
- Wood in stock : Olivewood, Ebony wood
- More info on all our handle materials on the page of our dedicated guide!
- Spreader : total length 18.5 cm/7.2″. Handle 10 cm/3.9″. Weight: 70gr./2.5 oz.
- Traditionnal cheese knife: total length of the knife: 24.5 cm/9.5″. Handle 12 cm/4.7″. Weight: 90gr./3 oz.
- Cleaver: total length 23 cm/9″. Handle 12 cm/4.7″. Weight: 120gr./4.2 oz.
- Hand wash only and dry immediately.
- Delivered in a oak presentation box with certificate of origin/authenticity and lifetime guarantee.
*NB: Please note that the model photo is representative but does not certify that you will have these exact ribs and colors due to the 100% natural origin of the handle materials.