Laguiole en Aubrac Cheese Knife – Handle: Natural Horn or Bone
This traditional shape Laguiole cheese knife double-pointed with its curved blade is suited for any occasion: a dinner party with your friends or simply the daily family dinner. Laguiole en Aubrac cheese knives also make that special French stylish gift: whether to celebrate a birthday, an anniversary, an engagement or wedding, a genuine laguiole will always be the perfect present.
With this beautiful French cheese knife, each occasion indeed turns really special! Opt for the free engraving on the back of the blade: It’s free!
Laguiole en Aubrac® is distinguished by the French label “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant“, a mark of recognition of the French State, put in place to reward French firms for the excellence of their traditional and industrial know-how, and “Made in Aveyron” by the Aveyronnais label confirming the authentic origin of the countryside area: Aveyron.
- 100% crafted by hand in Aubrac, France, home of the genuine Laguiole knives.
- Full tang stainless steel double-pointed curved blade. 2 stainless steel bolsters.
- Handle of your choice : Pressed Horn, Solid Horn Tip, Beef bone, Buffalo horn tip.
- More info on all our handle materials on the page of our dedicated guide!
- Total length of the knife: 24.5 cm/9.5″. Handle 12 cm/4.7″. Weight: 90gr./3 oz.
- Hand wash only and dry immediately.
- Delivered in a oak presentation box with certificate of origin/authenticity and lifetime guarantee.
*NB: Please note that the model photo is representative but does not certify that you will have these exact ribs and colors due to the 100% natural origin of the handle materials.