Set of 6 Laguiole Dinner Forks – Soup Spoons – Dessert Cutlery Set – All Stainless Steel
Our customers who wish to complete their collection of Laguiole en Aubrac cutlery to make their table even more unique can now add according to their wish among our proposed options:
6 Laguiole Dinner Forks
- 6 Forks. Length: 22 cm/8.7″ (handle 12 cm/4.7″, head of the fork 10 cm/3.93″). Weight: +/- 140 gr.
6 Laguiole Soup Spoons
- 6 Soup spoons. Length: 22 cm/8.7″ (handle 12 cm/4.7″, head of the spoon 10 cm/3.93″). Weight: +/- 140 gr.
Laguiole en Aubrac® is a manufacture distinguished by the French label “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant“, a mark of recognition of the French State, put in place to reward French firms for the excellence of their traditional and industrial know-how, and “Made in Aveyron” by the Aveyronnais label confirming the authentic origin from this area in French countryside : Aveyron.
The process of creating handmade knives, fork and spoons is a long one, and it’s what sets Laguiole en Aubrac apart from the crowd. Made by a single craftsman in the historic Aubrac region of France, these sets carry a legacy of tradition that dates back to 1829.
- 100% crafted by hand in Aubrac, France, home of the genuine Laguiole knives.
- Satin or Shiny poilsh.
- Extremely sharp blade for dessert knife made of stainless steel 12C27MOD.
- On all of our models, the bee is finely chiseled.
- Full-tang metal parts extends the full length of the grip-portion of the handle.
- Hand wash only.
Delivered in a superb oak box with certificate of origin/authenticity and lifetime manufacturer guarantee from Laguiole en Aubrac®.