Laguiole en Aubrac pocket knife, Textured Buffalo Horn, 12 cm, liss bee and spring – Shiny finish
Original Laguiole Pocket knife Textured Buffalo Horn handle entirely handmade by one of the cutlers of Laguiole en Aubrac. The spring and bee are liss. The blade is made from corrosion resistant 12C27MOD stainless steel. The bolsters are in stainless steel.
Laguiole en Aubrac® is distinguished by the French label “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant“, a mark of recognition of the French State, to reward French firms for the excellence of their traditional and industrial know-how, and “Made in Aveyron” by the Aveyronnais label confirming the authentic origin of the Departement in French countryside : Aveyron.
- FREE ENGRAVING on the back of the blade.
- Handle/Knife closed: 12cm/4.75-in. Blade: 10cm/4-in.
- 12C27MOD Stainless steel blade and plates.
- Forged bee and spring.
- Includes 12 pages Craftman’s quality charter and guidebook; with all stages of production.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity and a linen case.
- Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
*NB: Please note that the model photo is representative but does not certify that you will have these exact ribs and colors due to the 100% natural origin of the handle materials.
The process of creating handmade Laguiole Knives is a long one, and it’s what sets Laguiole en Aubrac® apart from the crowd. Made by a single craftsman these Laguiole knives carry a legacy of tradition that dates back to 1829.