Laguiole Folding Knife, Pressed Horn handle, 12 cm, brass bolsters
Genuine Laguiole Knife Pressed Horn handle by Laguiole en Aubrac. The back of the handle is richly decorated with a magnificent guilloche pattern. The blade is made from corrosion resistant Sandvik 12C27MOD Stainless steel. The bolsters are in shiny golden brass.
Laguiole en Aubrac® is distinguished by the French label “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant“, a mark of recognition of the French State, to reward French firms for the excellence of their traditional and industrial know-how, and “Made in Aveyron” by the Aveyronnais label confirming the authentic origin of the Departement in French countryside : Aveyron.
- 100% handmade in Aubrac, France, home of genuine Laguiole knives.
- FREE ENGRAVING on the back of the blade.
- Handle is handcrafted from natural Pressed Horn.
- Handle/Knife closed: 12cm/4.75-in. Blade: 10cm/4-in.
- 12C27MOD Stainless steel blade.
- Shiny brass bolsters. Welded bee.
- Includes 12 pages Craftman’s quality charter and guidebook; with all stages of production.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity and a linen case.
- Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
The process of creating handmade Laguiole Knives is a long one, and it’s what sets Laguiole en Aubrac® apart from the crowd. Made by a single craftsman these Laguiole knives carry a legacy of tradition that dates back to 1829.