Laguiole en Aubrac knife Prestige Bee N°6 Olivewood handle
Original Laguiole knife Prestige Bee N°7 Olive wood handle entirely handmade by Pierre Martin awarded craftsman of Laguiole en Aubrac. The bee and chiseled plates are richly decorated with a magnificent guilloche pattern. The blade is made from corrosion resistant 12C27MOD stainless steel. The bolsters are in stainless steel. The handle features the shepherd’s cross typical of Laguiole knives.
Laguiole en Aubrac® is distinguished by the French label “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant“, a mark of recognition of the French State, to reward French firms for the excellence of their traditional and industrial know-how, and “Made in Aveyron” by the Aveyronnais label confirming the authentic origin in French countryside : Aveyron.
- 100% handmade in Aubrac, France, home of genuine Laguiole knives.
- FREE ENGRAVING on the back of the blade. Handle is handcrafted from Olive wood.
- Handle/Knife closed: 12cm/4.75-in. Blade: 10cm/4-in.
- 12C27MOD Stainless steel blade plates and bolsters.
- Forged bee and spring, chiseled plates. Shepherd’s cross on the handle.
- Includes 12 pages Craftsman’s quality charter and guidebook; with all stages of production.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity and a linen case.
- Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
*NB: Please note that the model photo is representative but does not certify that you will have these exact veins and colors due to the 100% natural origin of the handle materials.
The process of creating handmade Laguiole Knives is a long one, and it’s what sets Laguiole en Aubrac apart from the crowd. Made by a single craftsman these Laguiole knives carry a legacy of tradition that dates back to 1829.
Entirely hand-made from beginning to end by the same craftsman in the heart of the Laguiole region, this beautiful Laguiole en Aubrac knife is a perfect example of what a genuine French Laguiole Knife Prestige Bee with Olive wood handle look like.