Laguiole en Aubrac corkscrew knife, Deer antler handle, 12 cm, forged bee and spring – Shiny Finish
Each Laguiole corkscrew knife deer antler handle with double plate chiseled, is entirely handmade by Laguiole en Aubrac®. The spring is richly decorated with a magnificent guilloche pattern. The blade is made from corrosion resistant 12C27MOD stainless steel. The handle features the shepherd’s cross typical of Laguiole knives.
Laguiole en Aubrac® is distinguished by the French label “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant“, a mark of recognition of the French State, to reward French firms for the excellence of their traditional and industrial know-how, and “Made in Aveyron” by the Aveyronnais label confirming the authentic origin of the Departement in French countryside : Aveyron.
- 100% handmade in Aubrac, France, home of genuine Laguiole knives.
- FREE ENGRAVING on the back of the blade.
- Double plates chiseled. Forged bee and spring.
- Handle is made of deer antler.
- Handle/Knife closed: 12cm/4.75-in. Blade: 10cm/4-in.
- 12C27MOD Stainless steel blade & corkscrew.
- Stainless steel bolsters.
- Includes 12 pages craftman’s quality charter and guidebook with all stages of production.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity and a linen case.
- Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
*NB: Please note that the model photo is representative but does not certify that you will have these exact wood colors or guillochage due to the 100% natural origin of the handle materials, and the handwork which depends on artistic inspiration of the worker
The process of creating handmade Laguiole Corkscrew Knives double plate is a long one, and it’s what sets Laguiole en Aubrac® apart from the crowd. Made by a single craftsman these Laguiole knives carry a legacy of tradition that dates back to 1829.