Laguiole en Aubrac Champagne saber – Choice of handles: Horns or woods
We suggest that you select the material of the handle of your champagne saber according to your preference: Solid Horn Tip, Black Buffalo Horn Tip, Juniper or Olivewood. Handcrafted by the famous high-end manufacture located in the area of origin: Laguiole en Aubrac®.
Laguiole Champagne saber in oak wood box.
- Crafted by hand in Aubrac, France, home of the genuine Laguiole knives.
- Made from stainless steel with handle of your choice : Horn tip, Buffalo Horn tip, Juniper or Ebony.*
- More info on all our handle materials on the page of our dedicated guide!
- Length: 40.5 cm (handle 13.5 cm, blade 27 cm). Weight +/- 315 gr.
- A champagne saber is never sharp.
- The traditional bee on the top of the knife handle.
- Hand wash only and dry immediately.
- Delivered in a oak wood box and certificate of authenticity.
*NB: Please note that the model photo is representative but does not certify that you will have these exact ribs and colors due to the 100% natural origin of the handle materials.