Laguiole en Aubrac Pocket Knife, Pressed Horn handle, 12 cm, brass bolsters
Genuine Laguiole corkscrew Knife Pressed with Awl and Pressed Horn handle by Laguiole en Aubrac. The back of the handle is richly decorated with a magnificent guilloche pattern. The blade is made from corrosion resistant Sandvik 12C27MOD Stainless steel. The bolsters are in shiny golden brass.
Laguiole en Aubrac® is distinguished by the French label “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant“, a mark of recognition of the French State, to reward French firms for the excellence of their traditional and industrial know-how, and “Made in Aveyron” by the Aveyronnais label confirming the authentic origin of the Departement in French countryside : Aveyron.
- 100% handmade in Aubrac, France, home of genuine Laguiole knives.
- FREE ENGRAVING on the back of the blade.
- Handle is handcrafted from natural Pressed Horn.
- Handle/Knife closed: 12cm/4.75-in. Blade: 10cm/4-in.
- 12C27MOD Stainless steel blade, corkscrew and awl.
- Shiny brass bolsters. Welded bee.
- Includes 12 pages Craftman’s quality charter and guidebook; with all stages of production.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity and a linen case.
- Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
The process of creating handmade Laguiole Knives is a long one, and it’s what sets Laguiole en Aubrac® apart from the crowd. Made by a single craftsman these Laguiole knives carry a legacy of tradition that dates back to 1829.