Laguiole en Aubrac Carving set – Premium Horn or Bone handle – Shiny Finish
Laguiole carving sets by Laguiole en Aubrac® is ideal for receptions, parties and daily meals. It allows you to serve the meat properly, but above all to cut it without a hitch with it perfect cutting-edge. Ultimate in elegance, craftsmanship and quality, it contains one large knife with shiny blade/satin stainless steel bolsters and one large fork. It is displayed in a luxury oak wooden case.
‘Laguiole knife was born in 1829, in a small mountain village in Aveyron (southwest France), the humble farmer knife. The famous bee, the symbol of quality and prestige that adorns the of the blade makes it the most famous knife in France but also the most counterfeit. Make sure you buy a Laguiole en Aubrac knife, thus ensuring a guarantee on its origin, as well as a lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing defect.’
Laguiole en Aubrac® is distinguished by the French label “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant“, a mark of recognition of the French State, put in place to reward French firms for the excellence of their traditional and industrial know-how, and “Made in Aveyron” by the Aveyronnais label confirming the authentic origin of the countryside area: Aveyron.
- Crafted by hand in Aubrac, France, home of the genuine Laguiole knives.
- Full tang stainless steel blade with handle of your choice.
- More info on all our handle materials on the page of our dedicated guide!
- Knife length: 31cm/12″. Blade length: 11cm/4.7″.
- Fork lengh: 30cm/11″.
- Traditional bee on the top of the handle.
- Hand wash only and dry immediately.
- Delivered in a oak wood box with certificate of origin/authenticity and lifetime guarantee.
*NB: Please note that the model photo is representative but does not certify that you will have these exact ribs and colors due to the 100% natural origin of the handle materials.