Laguiole en Aubrac Horn Tip Waiter’s Corkscrew – Shiny Finish
Laguiole en Aubrac® is distinguished by the French label “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant“, a mark of recognition of the French State, to reward French firms for the excellence of their traditional and industrial know-how, and “Made in Aveyron” by the Aveyronnais label confirming the authentic origin of the Departement in French countryside : Aveyron.
- 100% Made in France.
- FREE ENGRAVING on the back of the lever.
- The contoured handle is hand-crafted from Horn Tip, please note every handle is unique.
- The corkscrew and foil cutter are forged from ultra-strong stainless steel.
- The decorative casing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the tool.
- Packaged in a handsome oak gift box.
- Includes a serrated foil cutter with built-in bottle opener.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
The process of creating handmade Sommelier Corkcrews is a long one, and it’s what sets Laguiole en Aubrac® apart from the crowd. Made by a single craftsman these waiters corkscrew carry a legacy of tradition that dates back to 1829.