28 Pièces Laguiole en Aubrac Cutlery set : Horn of your choice
Made to order, we invit you to select according to your preference the handle of your cutlery set of 28 piece: Pressed Horn, Horn Tip or in Black Buffalo Horn. This set will be made specially for you!
Laguiole en Aubrac® is a manufacture distinguished by the French label “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant“, a mark of recognition of the French State, put in place to reward French firms for the excellence of their traditional and industrial know-how, and “Made in Aveyron” by the Aveyronnais label confirming the authentic origin of this area in French countryside : Aveyron.
- 100% crafted by hand in Aubrac, France, home of the genuine Laguiole knives.
- Full tang stainless steel cutlery with handle of your choice : Pressed Horn, Horn Tip or in Black Buffalo Horn.
- The polishing of the cutlery is completely shiny, handles and metal parts.
- Extremely sharp blade made of stainless steel 12C27MOD.
- On all of our models, the bee is finely chiseled.
- Shepherds cross on all steak knives handles on Horn Tip and Black Buffalo Horn only.
- Full tang metal parts extends the full length of the grip-portion of the handle.
The process of creating handmade knives is a long one, and it’s what sets Laguiole en Aubrac apart from the crowd. Made by a single craftsman in the historic Aubrac region of France, these flatware sets carry a legacy of tradition that dates back to 1829.
Sharpened, hardened, assembled, and finished by hand, every piece in the set is a work of art.The handles are crafted from gorgeous premium horns known for hardness, and texture.The stainless steel is polished to a mirror finish, like you’ll find on all of our iconic steak knives.
The elements of your Laguiole Cutlery 28 piece set :
- 6 Steak knives. Length: 23.5 cm/9″ (handle 12 cm/4.7″, blade 11.5 cm/4.3″). Weight: +/- 100 gr./3.5 oz.
- 6 Forks. Length: 22 cm/8.7″ (handle 12 cm/4.7″, head of the fork 10 cm/3.93″). Weight: +/- 100 gr./3.5 oz.
- 6 Soup spoons. Length: 22 cm/8.7″ (handle 12 cm/4.7″, head of the spoon 10 cm/3.93″). Weight: +/- 100 gr./3.5 oz.
- 6 Dessert spoons. Length: 17 cm/6.7″ (handle 12 cm/4.7″, head of the spoon 5 cm/1.9″). Weight: +/- 65 gr./2.3 oz.
- Carving set with knife and fork : fork length: 32 cm/12.6″. Knife length: 31 cm/12.2″. handle 12 cm /4.7″.
- Cheese set with knife and fork : fork length: 26 cm/10.2″. Handle 11.5 cm/4.3″. Knife length: 24.5 cm/9.4″. handle 12 cm /4.7″.
NB: When ordering two cutlery set, we will contact you to suggest to replace a cheese set with a bread knife and the carving knife with salad server set. You will thus have an enlarged range of our products, without duplication.
- More detailed information on the materials of all our products: origins and characteristics of our handle materials.
- Hand wash only.
- Delivered in a superb box with certificate of origin/authenticity and lifetime manufacturer guarantee from Laguiole en Aubrac®.