Set of 1 Knife and 1 Fork Laguiole – Handle of your choice : Wood or horn.
Laguiole en Aubrac® is a manufacture distinguished by the French label “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant“, a mark of recognition of the French State to reward French firms for the excellence of their traditional and industrial know-how, and “Made in Aveyron” by the Aveyronnais label confirming the authentic origin from this area in French countryside : Aveyron.
- 100% crafted by hand in Aubrac, France, home of the genuine Laguiole knives.
- Handle of your choice : wood or horn.
- The finish is shiny for horns, ebony and snakewood.
- Extremely sharp blade made of stainless steel 12C27MOD.
- On all of our models, the bee is finely chiseled.
- Full tang metal parts extends the full length of the grip-portion of the handle.
The elements of your set 2-piece :
- 1 Steak knife. Length: 23.5 cm/9″ (handle 12 cm/4.7″, blade 11.5 cm/4.3″). Weight: +/- 100 gr./3.5 oz.
- 1 Fork. Length: 22 cm/8.7″ (handle 12 cm/4.7″, head of the fork 10 cm/3.93″). Weight: +/- 100 gr./3.5 oz.
*NB: Please note that the model photo is representative but does not certify that you will have these exact ribs and colors due to the 100% natural origin of the handle materials.
- More detailed information on the materials handle of all our products: origins and characteristics of our handle materials.
- Hand wash only.
- Delivered in a superb oak box with certificate of origin/authenticity and lifetime manufacturer guarantee from Laguiole en Aubrac.