The Camembert Folding Knife in Juniper Wood
This Camembert folding knife with Juniper wood handle boasts an ergonomic design for user comfort. Its sharpened blade allows for precise, effortless cutting, whether for everyday use or outdoor adventures. The compact folding system of this knife allows for optimal portability and safe use. Whether you are traveling or need a folding knife for your home cheese board, this knife is the perfect accessory.
- Handle material: Juniper wood with a leather lace.
- Included with the knife: Sheath and décorative gift box.
- Blade material: 12C27 stainless steel.
- Folding mechanism: Forced notch system.
- Total length: 196 mm.
- Blade length: 80 mm.
- Handle length: 110 mm
- Weight: +/- 85gr.
- Made in France in Sauveterre de Rouergue.
This “Le Camembert” knife is more than just a folding knife. It’s a tribute to the French art de vivre, capable of cutting all types of food, including Camembert, so cherished in our French heritage.