Laguiole en Aubrac knife with corkscrew, Beef Bone handle, 12 cm, forged bee and spring, Stainless steel bolsters
Each Laguiole corkscrew knife Beef Bone handle is entirely handmade by Laguiole en Aubrac®. The spring is richly decorated with a magnificent guilloche pattern. The blade is made from corrosion resistant 12C27MOD stainless steel. The handle features the shepherd’s cross typical of Laguiole knives.
Laguiole en Aubrac® is distinguished by the French label “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant“, a mark of recognition of the French State, to reward French firms for the excellence of their traditional and industrial know-how, and “Made in Aveyron” by the Aveyronnais label confirming the authentic origin of the Departement in French countryside : Aveyron.
- 100% handmade in Aubrac, France, home of genuine Laguiole knives.
- FREE ENGRAVING on the back of the blade.
- Handle is handcrafted from Beef Bone.
- Handle/Knife closed: 12cm/4.75-in. Blade: 10cm/4-in.
- 12C27MOD Stainless steel blade & corkscrew.
- Forged bee and spring.
- Shepherd’s cross on the handle.
- Stainless steel bolsters.
- Includes 12 pages craftman’s quality charter and guidebook with all stages of production.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity and a linen case.
- Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
The process of creating handmade Laguiole Knives is a long one, and it’s what sets Laguiole en Aubrac® apart from the crowd. Made by a single craftsman these Laguiole knives carry a legacy of tradition that dates back to 1829.