Laguiole folding knife Double Plate with Juniper handle 12 cm – Satin Finish
Laguiole folding knife double plate with Juniper wood handle entirely handmade by the original manufacture Laguiole en Aubrac®. The spring and plates are richly decorated in comparison with the classical range (simple plates). Indeed an additional plates (on each side of the spring) are finely hand worked. Then chiseled both inside and outside. The bee and spring are forged, thus forming a single piece.
The blade is made from corrosion resistant 12C27MOD stainless steel. The bolsters are in stainless steel. The handle features the shepherd’s cross typical of Laguiole knives.
Laguiole en Aubrac® is distinguished by the French label “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant“, a mark of recognition of the French State, to reward French firms for the excellence of their traditional and industrial know-how, and “Made in Aveyron” by the Aveyronnais label confirming the authentic origin of the Departement in French countryside : Aveyron.
- 100% handmade in Aubrac, France, home of genuine Laguiole knives.
- FREE ENGRAVING on the back of the blade.
- Double plates chiseled. Forged bee and spring.
- Handle is handcrafted from Juniper.*
- Handle/Knife closed: 12cm/4.75-in. Blade: 10cm/4-in.
- 12C27MOD stainless steel blade plates and bolsters.
- Shepherd’s cross on the handle.
- Includes 12 pages craftman’s quality charter and guidebook; with all stages of production.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity and a linen case.
- Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
*NB: Please note that the model photo is representative but does not certify that you will have these exact wood colors or guillochage due to the 100% natural origin of the handle materials, and the handwork which depends on artistic inspiration of the worker.
The process of creating handmade Laguiole Folding Knives doubles plate is a long one, and it’s what sets Laguiole en Aubrac® apart from the crowd. Made by a single craftsman these Laguiole knives carry a legacy of tradition that dates back to 1829.