Laguiole en Aubrac Steak Knives Set of 6 Juniper wood handle – Satin Polish
Laguiole en Aubrac® is a manufacture distinguished by the French label “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant“, a mark of recognition of the French State, put in place to reward French firms for the excellence of their traditional and industrial know-how, and “Made in Aveyron” by the Aveyronnais label confirming the authentic origin from this area in French countryside : Aveyron.
The process of creating handmade steak knives is a long one, and it’s what sets Laguiole en Aubrac apart from the crowd. Made by a single craftsman in the historic Aubrac region of France, these flatware sets carry a legacy of tradition that dates back to 1829.
- 100% crafted by hand in Aubrac, France, home of the genuine Laguiole knives.
- 6 Steak knives. Length: 23.5 cm/9″ (handle 12 cm/4.7″, blade 11.5 cm/4.3″). Weight: +/- 100 gr./3.5 oz.
- Full-tang stainless steel knives with handle made of : Juniper wood.
- Shepherds cross on all steak knives handles.
- On all of our models, the bee is finely chiseled.
- Extremely sharp blade made of stainless steel 12C27MOD.
- Full-tang metal parts extends the full length of the grip-portion of the handle.
- More detailed information on the materials of all our products: origins and characteristics of our handle materials.
- Hand wash only.
- Delivered in a superb oak box with certificate of origin/authenticity and lifetime manufacturer guarantee from Laguiole en Aubrac®.
*NB: Please note that the model photo is representative but does not certify that you will have these exact ribs and colors due to the 100% natural origin of the handle materials.