Laguiole en Aubrac Black Poplar Burl Waiter’s Corkscrew – Shiny Finish
Genuine Laguiole Corkscrew Black Poplar Burl handle by Laguiole en Aubrac. These genuine corkscrews are preferred by professional sommeliers worldwide. They are handcrafted with extra-long, 5-turn stainless steel grooved spirals and serrated blade foil cutters. Hand-made in Aubrac, France, home of genuine Laguiole knives.
Laguiole en Aubrac® is distinguished by the French label “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant“, a mark of recognition of the French State, to reward French firms for the excellence of their traditional and industrial know-how, and “Made in Aveyron” by the Aveyronnais label confirming the authentic origin of the Departement in French countryside : Aveyron.
- 100% Made in France.
- FREE ENGRAVING on the back of the lever.
- The contoured handle is hand-crafted from Black Poplar Burl, please note every handle is unique.
- The corkscrew and foil cutter are forged from ultra-strong Sandvik brushed stainless steel.
- The decorative casing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the tool.
- Packaged in a handsome oak gift box.
- Includes a serrated foil cutter with built-in bottle opener.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
The process of creating handmade Sommelier Corkscrews is a long one, and it’s what sets Laguiole en Aubrac® apart from the crowd.
Made by a single craftsman these waiters corkscrew carry a legacy of tradition that dates back to 1829. Genuine Laguiole en Aubrac Sommelier corkscrews with Black Poplar Burl handle are hand-made in France by master craftsmen with authentic French components and are guaranteed for life.